30 January 2016

Field Trip Activity-Galeri Petronas



Title of Exhibition - #tanahairku

The title of the exhibition is #tanahairku in the Petronas Gallery. The reason that I think it is titled as such is because when I walk around in the exhibition, I had recalled back all the memories of those touching commercial that shot by those directors before. It reminds me all the memories that I was sitting in front of the television and watch those Petronas ads.

This exhibition was titled as #tanahairku, I think is bacause this is our country, Malaysia. The Petronas company was set this as the title of this exhibition because they want remind everyone of us who went inside the exhibition that this country is our "tanah air". We should be loving our country, people at here who have different race, beliefs or culture.

Eventhough, we are different, but we are still Malaysian. I think this title is an accurate appropriate title for the exhibition, when I went in the exhibition, I was watching back all the awesome Petronas ads and thought back all the different generations that pass through before in Malaysia.


Besides, there was a quotes that stick at the wall there remind me that "Sometimes we forget how it all started". It is a very meaningful quotes to me that we should think back how history and how it all started in our country.

Photo that I Liked the Most


This is the picture that I liked the most. It cleary show that the concept of the exhibition "#tanahairku". It showed different races and different kind of stories in the commercial and it expressed out the touching moments to everyone of  Malaysian. Once you mentioned Petronas, everyone will think and recalled back the Petronas commercial. It touches everyone of the Malaysian's heart. In this picture, we can saw that different races, from young to old. When I looked back all this photos, I remembered every photos was captured in the Petronas commercial before. Eventhough, picture was not a commercial video, but photos captured the moment and it reminds us the moments in the commercial and the stories of the commerical too.

Last but not least, I want to thanks to my lecturer and tutor that brought me to this field trip. I had learnt alot outside knowledge and Malaysia media culture too.



No comments:

Post a Comment