24 April 2016

TIGA

TIGA art performances


I had attended an art performance today and I found it quite amazing. So, I decided to write it as a memorable moment so that I can remember it in future. The scriptwriter and the directors are amazing in describing the common things happened in our real life using three different kind of objects which is a knife, bed, and chair.

Now I will talk about the synopsis of each object played:

Bed - a young woman battled with the idea of possession in a relationship.

Chair - a young woman can't move forward, she still missed the moment between her and his mother.

Knife - a young woman discusses her sexuality in such a common ways to the society.

The one I liked the most is the bed. The character struggled between her and her partner in a relationship.




At last, I would like to thanks all the TIGA art performance production team for trying their best to bring a such amazing performance for us to see. Thanks so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment